Sunday, October 14, 2012

Josie and the Joy of Facebook

I got a Facebook!  No, you people cannot friend me!  Sorry!  :(

Surprisingly, Facebook has helped me.  I've become nicer to people, found a name to my composition, reconnected with *Kenny* from camp (I'm talking to him right now), and have been weirder than ever.  So, when you get the chance, tell Facebook "Thank You."

My pieces so far:

  • Magic in a Firefly Jar (this was the first song I ever wrote and was originally called Waterlillies)
  • Queen of Crying Hearts (second and shortest song I've ever written - originally Love is a River)
  • Struggle and Restrain (weirdest one I've ever written - originally Psychopath)
  • Beauty in a Hate-Stack (originally called Dark)
  • Celine's Dream (last one I wrote)
I'm gonna get a new camera, since the one I have now is sucking.  I'm gonna get the same one I had before.  You know, the really awesome red one!

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!