Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Josie and the Jinx

I was wrong.  WRONG!

Sunday rehersal was a disaster.  We were so low on energy that Ms. Shanks took us to McCoy's room, shouted at us, and sent us home half-an-hour early.  I went home and cried.

Yesterday was better.  It was cold outside during band practice, so I kept up my energy.  Then practice was awesome!  Brayden couldn't make it because he had some family matters, but we used Ginger, the real bunny, we practically did a dress rehearsal (I mean, we were in costume), and I remembered all my lines.  This is gonna be GREAT!

I saw Once Upon a Time yesterday.  It was so awesome!  I wasn't as disappointed as I thought I would be with Mulan.  But the plot was very interesting, and I'm very curious as to how it's going to be resolved.  I mean, come on!  You got Snow White and Emma, Charming and Henry, Regina being a witch/b***h again, Mr. Gold just being trouble, Mr. Gold and Rumplestiltskin, Mulan and Aurora, and all this other crap!  Love it!

It's Mom's birthday!  I need a suggestion for her as a birthday gift.  Have any that's cheap?

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!