Saturday, October 27, 2012

Josie and the Big Big Crush

Sorry I haven't been posting, guys!  I've been busy!

So far, our high school is district champions in football, and our band has made it to Area.  Today we have the competition.  I seriously hope we don't make it to finals, because I don't wanna stay there for 12 hours.

I have a theory test today, which is why I was waking up so early on a Saturday.

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  I've got a crush.  It's Blake.  I like Blake.

Blake is a guy in my choir.  He's a junior.  He knows Broadway, he's cute, respectful, nice, he has a beautiful voice, and I think he just might like me back.  Look at what he said about me on Facebook!

Pretty Maiden in a glass box
How, I wonder, does she pee?
Blah Blah Blah Blah, Poison Apple
Filler, Filler, Evil Queen.

When ever I think of this, I think of Josie....lol, the first time I heard this come out of her mouth, I was laughing so hard...on the inside XD


I was gonna tell him that I like him yesterday after school, but he told me he was sick and I didn't get the message until after the football game.

I GOT IN ANNIE!  I didn't get the part of Annie, though.  A senior got that, of course.  Strangely, though I knew all the guys at callbacks: Micah got Daddy Warbucks, Josh got Roosevelt, Kevin (yes, THAT Kevin) got Rooster, Brayden (Eugene) got Fred, Jordan (Nanny) got Drake, and Blake got Healy.  I got excited over that, because Healy is the radio guy, and I got cast as Connie Boylan, one of the Boylan Sisters!  I get a scene with him!

Yeah, I got Connie Boylan and Kate, who I think is the orphan that goes "Oh, my goodness, oh, my goodness!"  Yeah.  That's gonna get annoying really fast.  Cosette (a girl in English) got Lily St. Regis' understudy and Star-to-Be.  Hollie got Miss Hannigan, Casey got Annie. Emma got Molly (even though she's taller than Casey) and Annie's understudy. Leah got Orphan, Ronnie Boylan, and Miss Hannigan's understudy. Damian (STALKER!) got Mr. Bundles.  Maggie got Lily St. Regis.  Her brother got Wacky, Fred's dummy.  You would not believe how many inappropriate jokes I've been making about that.

Band didn't make it to finals Area in UIL.  Some of us were really upset, and a lot of us just kept our heads held high.

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!