Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Josie and the Forever Hand Question

I figured out what to do with my hands!

Is it just me or does every girl in the world wonder what they do with their hands?  Please tell me I'm right!

JUST SAY IT!

Blake kissed me.  OH MY FREAKING GOSH!

As usual, here's what happened.

Blake: I'm gonna go with her.  I'll be back. (He walks, off, but comes back) Can I do something real quick?
Bubbles: Is he about to do what I think he's about to do?
Josie: Sure.
Blake: (quick kiss) I'll be back. (leaves)
Bubbles: ....
Josie: (waits until Blake leaves) Kim!  Kim!  Catch me, qucik!
Kim: Why?
Josie: Cause I'm about to faint!  That's why!
Kim: (catches me) What happened?
Josie: You didn't see that?
Kim: See what?
Josie: COSETTE!  You didn't see that?
Cosette: See what?
Josie: Blake kissed me!

There were several shrieks after that.  But, later, I told Blake "NO PDA IN UNIFORM!"  Because he was in his full JROTC uniform.  So he walked up to me and said, "You know what I think about 'No PDA in Uniform'?"  And he gave me a big kiss.  And Bubbles started singing, "The dreams that you wish will come true."

I kissed a guy and I liked it, the taste of his cherry chapstick.

Ha!  Funny story, there.  He actually DID have on cherry chapstick.  Usually, my lips are really chapped, and then afterward, they're greasy with chapstick.  Gotta love that.

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!