Friday, November 9, 2012

Josie and Sabotaginess

Lots of drama, but I'm still happy!

Blake came over last night.  I was super happy!  We started talking a bunch of random crap with Mom, and then we practiced singing The Point of No Return for the talent show, and, oh, my gosh, I was having a heart attack.  I mean, there's this one part in the choreography where he wraps his arms around me and holds me from behind, and I could have just had a heart attack right there.  And then we practiced singing, and I could have kissed him there and then.  But it's a little too soon in the relationship, for one thing, and also, right as I could have, the doorbell rang and his mom picked him up.

L's spending the weekend with me while her family's out of town.  This should be fun!

Blake's ex, Samantha, is apparently trying to sabotage our relationship.  She did seem a little too nice at lunch.  I don't know.  I just want him to wrap his arms around me again!

Oh, man.  If he saw this, HA!

Buh-bye!

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!