Friday, November 30, 2012

Josie and the Anniversaries

Technically, Blake and I have our monthly anniversaries at the end of the month, so that was today, but I didn't get to see him afterschool, which made me upset.

But I also realized I missed the blog's anniversary!  :(

It was the 13th of November, and now I'm sad!

I went to go see Eastfield perform Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I didn't like it.  I didn't like Charlie, it wasn't the Gene Wilder musical, instead it was more like the Johnny Depp movie, which upset me, because no one sang, except for the kiddy Oompa Loompas who were rapping, and that got old real fast.  Other than that, the costumes were better.  All the minor characters were fabulous.  They walked out into the audience and started talking to you, and Agustus begged everyone for chocolate.

Afterwards, I went with Kasiah, HNBT, Saxon, and Ms. Weber to Spaghetti Warehous, but I forgot to tip the waitor, and I was kind of upset when I found out I didn't.

I get to talk to Booker T. tomorrow about my audition!  I'm super excited!

I should probably go to bed now. 

That's a good idea.

Bubbles says: Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!