Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Josie and Jared

Jared's home, and he's very happy!  He's been playing Super Smash Bros.

I need to take a bath.

Before I open bottles of chocolate milk, I shake them up, first.  Well, yesterday at lunch, I thought my bottle was closed....

To put it simply, there was a huge brown stain over her left boob.

Blake and I wanted to go see Breaking Dawn Part 2, just to make fun of it, but we couldn't go, so we're just hanging out.  He's coming over on Thanksgiving, and he actually wants to help Grandma cook!  My hero!  Grandma always ends up cooking by herself, and Blake offered to help.

BEST!  BOYFRIEND!  EVAH!

Jared thought he was pale, red-headed, and had freckles.  No.  I told him he's part Cuban, and he was like, "Does he still have freckles?"

They made a new terminal, and it was freaking amazing!  It had a huge touch screen where you could find out where everyone was, futuristic statues, it was CLEAN, for once, and everything looked nice and shiny!

I went to rehersal yesterday (even though it wasn't the day I was supposed to go.  I just like helping out), and I found out Cosette is a fabulous actress.  She plays Star-to-Be, and she got onstage and just projected loud and clear, and was all showy.  I loved it!

You're doomed.

I know I am.

Next rehersal is Monday, and that's for the Easy Street scenes in Act 1.  Then, the day after that, we have to have our lines memorized, and we're running Act 1 from top to bottom.  This should be hard.  I mean, when it came to the play, we did our blocking for Scene 1, then we did it memorized the next day, and then we'd go to the next scene, and when we had finished all the scenes, we'd run Act 1.  No.  You have one day for your blocking, and then we go all out of order from then on.  We did Scene 1, Scene 4, Scene 2, Scene 3, Scene 5, Scene 6, Scene 8, Scene 7, then Act 1.  Memorize on your own time.  Then after this I think we go to the choir room.  Oh, boy.

I wrote a parody based on The Phantom of the Opera.  It's called Phantom Rhapsody, based on Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.  I sang some of it to Blake over the phone, and he started laughing his head off.

Speaking of Blake over the phone, Monday night, for some reason, we ended up reading a Taurus to Cancer compatability thingy.  Now, we don't believe in horoscopes, but this was really weird.  It matched us exactly.  It said our relationship was adorable, Taurus can be stubborn and bad-tempered, Cancer can be musically inclined and have mood swings, and we were laughing our heads off reading it.

Bubbles says: GET IN THE FRIGGIN BATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!