Friday, November 23, 2012

Josie and the Whole Lotta Dedication

How many times do I have to say this?  I love Blake.  And I am going to LOOOOOVE Christmas.

Blake: Guess what I'm getting you for Christmas.
Bubbles: When he told your mom, he was laughing.  Keep that in mind.
Josie: Is it clothing?
Blake: No.
Bubbles: Thank you!  We'll get that from Grandma.
Josie: Is it... Phantom related?
Blake: No.
Bubbles: Dang.
Josie: What is it?  Give me a hint!
Blake: (wraps his hands around my neck) Guess.
Bubbles: Girl, he's getting you a necklace!
Josie: Thank you! (hugs him)
Blake: What can I say?  Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
Bubbles: HOLY CRAP!  HE'S GETTING YOU DIAMONDS!

We have only been going out for three weeks, and he already wants to give me a FAMILY HEIRLOOM!  I mean, he said some stuff before that kind of freaked me out, but I love him.

But, honestly, I have to agree with him: How far will this go?

Bubbles says: Marriage before sex.  Keep that in mind, girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!