Friday, November 9, 2012

Josie and the Interview

I am interviewing Grandpa for my interview for journalism.  Here are the ten questions I'm going to ask him.

1) When did you first realize you wanted to write?  Why?
2) How did you come up with the idea for your first book?
3) What was your immediate reaction when you found out that your book was to be published?
4) What did you do career-wise?
5) Are you working on anything now?
6) For any young writers out there, what advice would you give them? (I can imagine he'll say "Don't do anything stupid, and get off my lawn."
7) What is one of your biggest problems with writing?
8) If you could go back in time like in Stranger on the Land, what would you do and why?
9) Have you ever considered writing a memoir?  Why would you/Why not?
10) What made you keep writing?

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!