Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Josie and the Big Problems

This is the song that Blake dedicated to me, by the way.  I'm in love with it now, as well as him.



People are making such a big deal out of us.  Like, today, Blake and I kissed in class, and (Okay, I know, no PDA in class) Tatiana started going, "Aw, gross!  Stop!"  I mean, we're going out.  This happens.  And then when I went into the band hall to get my stuff, he kissed me goodbye, and it was long and passionate (I guess) and I loved it, but straight after, Zaria said, "Oh, my God, Josie!  Woohoo!"

Apparently, the first long kiss we had, I raised my leg.  You know that, right?  Well, yeah, I did that.  I don't remember.  Kim told me.  Maybe I did, but just barely.

We've got early release tomorrow, so I'm gonna see if I can go over to his house tomorrow.  But Mom's gonna be a lot more nervous, considering we're kissing now.  But her rules are:


  1. No going out alone.
  2. No closed doors.
That's gonna be easy to follow.


Bubbles says: Hi. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!