Saturday, September 1, 2012

Josie and September

No more "You just got PUNJABBED!" at the top.  I can't get used to that.

When the crap was the last time I posted?

Does anyone else notice that I say "crap" a lot?

I HAVEN'T POSTED SINCE AUGUST 27!  But no, I'm not dead.  I've just been busy.

With what?

Well....

  • Jared's birthday was yesterday (August 31).
  • My first football game was yesterday.
  • I have to get up early every morning to go out onto the football field to practice marching.
  • I'm too busy cheering for our football team (BTW, WE WON!  GO SKEETERS!)
  • I have to practice piano a whole major lot.
  • Longer classes means more homework (not like I've had any yet, but still)
  • I have to sort out a schedule.
  • I have to deal with the awkwardness of being applauded when you hit a high-high-C when you're tested for your range, and you know you can go higher.
  • When everybody keeps on saying "Congrats!" because you got the lead in the school play.  AS A FRESHMAN!
Yes!  That's all true!  I missed the auditions but was able to audition during the callbacks, and I got the role of Tillie!  Yes!

The Skeeters won their first football game of the season, and even though our marching band looked like poor, ghetto, miner hoboes, we still rocked the Wildcat marching band.  Even though they played Bohemian Rhapsody.

When we were testing the girl's ranges, I was with two other girls, and they all had to drop while I kept on singing higher and higher.  And then the room got really quiet.  And I could feel all those one-hundred eyes burning into the back of my head.  Awkward!

I'm entering a composition contest.  I wrote another song that's even prettier than the last one.  Mom said that if I'll play it, she'll write it down since I'm too lazy to.

Yeah.  I think I'll write until my brain pops.

I LOVE SATURDAYS!

BTW, if you send a birthday shout-out to my brother, Jared, (he turned 12 yesterday) I'll give it to him ASAP.

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!