Saturday, September 8, 2012

Josie and the Envious Little Green Monster

Of course, guys can be the kindest people you can ever meet, but they can also be big IDIOTS!

No, I'm not having boy problems.  Heck, I haven't seen Christopher in over three months.

I'm talking about music.

I've always loved Acapella songs.  They sound so cool.  The fact that you can make music without using any instruments unless you count your voice is fricking awesome.  I love the one man group acapellas, because then he sorts it out by himself.  But the thing is, it's all guys.  There are no girls.  Why?

Because guys have a wider range.

They can sing in the girl's range in their falcetto, but they can also sing low bass notes, and you need to have a low bass to give it a complete sound.  It's like in band when everybody's playing but the tubas, it doesn't sound complete.  You need that low, solid bass.  But with girls, we can't sing that low.  And the only thing that helps with singing high is if you're a soloist.  But I want to do some acapella!

Here's the really impressive one.

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!