Friday, September 21, 2012

Josie and Plaino

Journalism ROCKS!

Hi, guys!  It's Josie!  I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I've been REAL busy.  Like REALLY busy.  I mean, come on!

Sundays, I have church and lunch at Grandma's.

Monday, I have band practice, school, play rehearsal, homework, piano, and I have to run my lines.

Tuesday, there's band practice, school, play rehearsal, 30 minutes to eat, band practice AGAIN, homework, piano, and run lines.

Wednesday, it's band practice, school, play rehearsal, homework, The Core (sometimes), piano, and run lines.

Thursday, band practice, school, play rehearsal, homework, piano, run lines.

Friday, band practice, school, play rehearsal (unless there's an away game), get ready for football game, football game, Cici's, go to bed.

Saturday, I do the homework, piano, and running lines that I was supposed to do Friday but got home too late to do.

And today I have an away game.  In Plain Ol' Plano.  But we have to drive all that way out there.  Luckily, I get to sit with all the other French Horns.  And HNBT with the other tubas.  This should be fun.  I mean, my first away game!  But I might not be able to go.  Mom never signed my medical release form to go outside the school, and she might not even get home in time to get me dinner before we have to leave.  What do I do?

Anyway, we have a sub in Journalism and he's letting us get on the computers.  Yay!

I found something out about Apple keyboards.  Hit Option and any letter and you get these:

a-å
b-∫
c-ç
d-∂
e-´
f-ƒ
g-©
h-˙
i-ˆ
j-∆
k-˚
l-¬
m-µ
n-˜
o-ø
p-π
q-œ
r-®
s-ß
t-†
u-¨
v-√
w-∑
x-≈
y-¥
z-Ω

Coolio.

I'm gonna browse YouTube now.

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

1 comment:

Bubbles says: COMMENT!