Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Josie Hates Tuesdays

I know the video sucks, but it's the best I got.

Hi, guys.  It's Josie, obviously.  And I Hate Tuesdays. I swear, I do.  The only good thing about today was that my schedule gave me first lunch with K-K.  Besides that, Tuesday's suck.  Not to mention it's Patriot Day, and NO one likes Patriot Day.  Well, except terrorists. Patriot Day is what it says on my calender.  It sounds a lot better than 9/11.

I had a weird dream that we did 60 pushups in band.  Strange thing is, we did.  We did about 25 for regular warm-ups instead of ten, and then we did around 40 because we weren't loud enough.  Kim, the drum major, was right by me, and she was like, "I hate you guys." when she went down.  Sorry.  But then a stupid baritone wouldn't do the push-ups, and we were all screaming in pain and agony at him.

I now have a super nice cheerleader coach for my biology teacher.  Yay!

I'm doing a history project.  IN JOURNALISM!  I'm fine with talking about the revolution of film, but I'm have to do one (I chose an iMovie) on The Chicago Defender.  Basically, I'm going to need to find a tricky and creative way to not make this rascist.  Because it's all about forms of journalisms for just certain races.  I can understand if you have something for people who only speak Spanish, but if you're African American, then you probably speak English.  Read the New York Times.  People!  If there's not a newspaper for EVERY race (including Caucasian), then there shouldn't be a newspaper for one.  Unless it's in another language.  Female Christian Caucasians.  In this time period, worst position to be in.  Boy, I feel sorry for Mrs. Romney.

I have to read The Odyssey.  I can't understand it one bit unless I read over SparkNotes first.  Better get to reading!

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!