Sunday, September 2, 2012

Josie and the Three M's

Last night, I went to go see The Girls in 509, a play about a woman and her niece that were once the richest Republicans in the world and have locked themselves up in their hotel room until the Republicans are back in power, and their ultimate stupidity gets them out of being on the rim of being dirt poor.  It was very good.

Afterwards, we found a cheap movie company that sells used and new movies, not to mention video games.  You would not BELIEVE how much Pokemon, Kirby, Legend of Zelda, and Mario they had there.  It was unbelievable.  Someday, I need to come there with 100 bucks and buy a whole bunch of DVD's and posters to cover up my pink walls.  That'd be something to get my ADHD going at night.

They had one new copy of The Hunger Games, but since it was new we couldn't get it.  So we got three used DVD's, which I'm kind of worried they'll be scratched.  We got The Sound of Music since our VCR version got all ruined a few years ago, Mamma Mia!, which we got because it has Meryl Streep and it's awesome, and Super 8, because that has everything I love in it (movie-making, aliens, and conspiracy --- yes, I used to be a conspiracy theorist at one point in life.  But that's all over now.).  But Mom still needs to watch Interview with a Vampire and The Blair Witch Project.  I seriously am dying to see those!

I was supposed to go to church today, but I took too long in the shower, then it turned out that I didn't get all the conditioner out of my hair.  I was supposed to be wearing a mustache as well for Theme Day, but I lost it.  Poo.

Yeah.  So I'm just typing away, waiting for Mom to come home with breakfast.

At 11:45.  Yeah.

Watch out for that TREE! You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!