Monday, August 27, 2012

Josie and Pictures of Her

You just got PUNJABBED!

First day of high school ever!  And I feel fat!  I still look like a dork, even with make-up on.  It's the glasses.  And the fact that I need new pants because all my khakis have black stains on them so I wore black pants with a teal shirt and my pants reach my belly button but don't reach the floor.  I look like L.  But here's some pictures where I don't!

 
Me (I Got You Babe)
 
 
Leslie and I (It's All About Love)
 
 
Hannah, Morgan, and I (Love Train)
 
 
The Everything Skit
 
 
Midnight (Baby)
 
 
Cheyenne (not Squirrel), Carmen, Ashlynn, and Me (Love Story)
 
 
Heather, Me, Rachel, Charity, Lacey, Brittany (I can never remember her name!  It was a surprise party!  I didn't invite her!  But it was still awesome with her coming), and the Amazing Bree at my surprise birthday party!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!