Friday, August 17, 2012

Josie is on X-Line

I'm not dead, if you will.  I have been at school.

Yes, school.

No, school has not started yet.

Yes, I have been at school.

Why?

Marching band.

Okay, rehersals started July 24, but I was at my dad's.  I started yesterday, and I already have a part.  I'm in the X-Line, which is in the back.  X-Line is for people who don't play well, don't march well, or are just new and getting the hang of things.  I'm not even playing right now!  I'm just marching.  I'm not even trying to keep my shoulders straight or roll my feet, point my toes, keep off my heels, I'm just trying to get to where I'm supposed to go without tripping over the trumpets to my left and right.

They always say don't drink anything but water before practice, but I had a chocolate chip frappe.  So I didn't get tired as quickly.  The entire line was sluggish getting to their spot, while I wanted to be there before Mr. P, the guy in charge of marching, started to count down.  I may not be with K-K, Squirrel, Giggles, or even the other French Horns, but I'm with Dakota, Brandy, Emily, Corn, Puffycoat, and HNBT.

I need to say ahead of time, I got some information very wrong.  HNBT and K-K were not going out when I made up the name.  Now, they are.  So, problem solved.  But, in my heart, Trevor will always be HNBT (Her-New-Boyfriend-Trevor).

Tonight, I'm going to see a children's play that my mom directed.  There's three of them, but Mom only directed Batman and Robin Versus Catwoman.  It's a hilarious spoof off of the old TV show.  Landshark from Improv camp is playing Batman, and they're having a girl play Robin.  Holy sex change!

Tomorrow, I would be going to a sleepover with Meghan and Cheyenne and go watch Snow White & The Huntsman, but I have to spend time with some family that's coming in from out of town, that and I'm going to see Urinetown.  It's about a city that's so broke that they have to pay to pee.  Wait, what?

Aunt Nadine and Uncle Kevin have to move in with Grandma and Grandpa again.  Their landlord needed the house back, and so they had to move out.  Now, all the dogs are back to their old tricks; Cody's drooling everywhere, Sadie's licking sores, Abby's poking people, and Kevin's scratching his butt.  Oh, sorry.  That's Uncle Kevin.  Not a dog.  Sorry.

I'm bored now!  I want to write, but I'm at Grandma's!

UGH!

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!