Sunday, August 5, 2012

Josie is Back Again

Yep!  You got that right!  I'm back for more fun and games!

I'm just kidding.  I'm not back for good.

I'm in Georgia visiting my grandparents.  And today I went to go visit my Uncle Jim and Aunt Laura.  I got to ride one of Aunt Laura's horses, Pat.  I rode him last time I came, which was when I was seven or something.  But I rode him without Aunt Laura leading him around, and I did pretty good.

We ate at Bullritos for dinner, and it's FANTASTIC!  I cannot believe that food could taste this good!  I have some leftovers, but I need to see if they have one in Texas!

I won't be able to write on Tuesday, because I'll be in a car heading to Virginia.  Due to my certain predicament, I'm able to write here.

I went to go see Spiderman, and it was better than the original!  How many times does that happen?  Not often!

Aubrie and I haven't been as busy making our videos.  One spring break, we only had two days, and we COMPLETED three skits.  We had two weeks, made two skits, but I haven't finished editing them.

I have discovered iHeartRadio and love it!  Not only do they have Adele and Katy Perry radio, but I'm listening to Phantom right now!  How sweet is that?  I'm playing the music in my head!  Unfortunately, I run across songs I hate and it won't let me skip.  Pooh.

I've been excercising a lot and can feel my stomach tightening up and getting skinny, but I haven't been doing it lately.

I can't find my new diary or my camera.  Aubrie and I cleaned the attic, they were on the floor, and now I can't find them anywhere!

I seriously need to read The Oddessy.  I mean, I still have to make that map and get some answers from Kasiah, because some of them I don't understand and just simply can't find.  But there's just no time to read!

Dad asked me what I was writing earlier, and I said that I was writing a screenplay about teens with super powers, and he asked me if I put my super power in there, and I said that I didn't have one, and he kept on bugging me about it.  At first, I thought he was being sarcastic, but then he'd be going over the top with it, but if he was implying it, he barely was.

Hmm....  Mom said I was different.  I know many weird people.  Strange things happen a lot.  Dad was bugging me about that.  And he won't let me watch things like Harry Potter.  Not like that's super powers, but still.  But he loves super hero movies.  I mean, who doesn't, but when it comes to us, anything where someone has a cool power is neat to us.

Is there something people aren't telling me?

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!