Saturday, July 14, 2012

Josie is Leaving Tomorrow

Just a quick note: I'm going to be gone until August, but don't forget to leave me birthday comments!  My birthday is July 21.  I'm turning 14!  I'm the youngest one out of Meghan, Cheyenne, and Kasiah!  Weird, huh?

I leave for Ohio tomorrow.  This trip I'm actually kind of feeling better about.  I mean, this time, everything's turning out great.  I don't have the pressures of the Dare Game which Aubrie and I always used to play, having to stay with somebody that's not Dad all day, Ms. Trish when she's not having a good day, Aubrie breaking the rules, and things like that.  I get to do fun stuff!  I get to go to the library every day, pick out four books, and read them all within a 24 hr time span.  Yeah.  It's fun!  But I also get to go swimming, practice marching, practice mellophone, things like that.  I want to see if Dad will let me turn my old room into a music room.  Really, I want to call it a recording studio, but if I said that, I'd have to explain that it wouldn't cost money.  But I'd like to place the keyboard up there temporarily so that way, whenever I want to play (which will be often), I can sing and play without bothering Dad.  That, and we need to do something with that spare, tiny room. 

Dad has lots of movies, a cool computer, and TV up in the attic, a huge backyard, a library within walking span, and some neighbor kids.  However, all of them are younger than me.  There's no girl my age that has lived within the area ever since Alayna moved out.

I'm bringing three movies with me: Rigoletto, The Pagemaster, and Love Bomb.  Love Bomb was that choir show that I was in with my church.  The one where I sang I Got You Babe with that one guy who felt really awkward, where I had to lead an a'capella group (and kind of sucked at it), played a drunkie in a skit, and did a short dance?  Yeah.  That's the one.  I still say we should create CD's of us singing.  It would sell out at concerts.

I have a show called The Aubrie and Josie Show, and as you can guess, I star in it with Aubrie.  At first, it was The Aubrie Show, then her mom said that she wanted me included in the title, so we made it all fancy, and if it were to be allowed online, it would be a hit.  Here's what I want to do: either if Ms. Trish ever gets persuaded to let us put it online, or whenever Aubrie moves out, we'll put it online.

Hey, but what if we created a private website on WebStarts where you can't search it up online, and you can only find it if you get the address?  That might work.  And then Aubrie's friends and my friends could come and see the show.

You know what?  I'm gonna make that website right now.

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!