Sunday, July 1, 2012

Josie and July

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I've been... busy.

I went to an improvisation camp over the week and it was so much fun!  We got to perform monologues and play improv games like Taxi, Freeze, Questions Only, Ru Ru Ru (which is sort of like Scenes from a Hat, only simpler), Pillars (which is like Improv MadLibs), Props, and Party Quirks.  It was so much fun!  I made lots of friends, Carla, Miranda, Aayush, Landshark, Fuzzy Buddy, BAC, Kristen, Brittnae, Johanna, Sky, and Gabby.  Jared was having a hard time, because this one kid Paul was being a bully, and so Mom said it was best if he stay out the rest of the week.  I felt really bad for him, because after he left, a bunch of people wanted him to come back.  Oh, well.

I've bought a lot of books!  I got Dork Diaries 3 1/2: How to Dork Your Diary, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, and yesterday I got a package containing The Oddessy of Homer.

Okay, apparently Jared's losing at his game.  That explains the drastic screaming from the other room.

I have to read that last book for Pre-AP English.  Summer homework.  Ugh.

I went to a party last night at Kasiah's.  There were a lot of people there, but of course, no drinking.  We played Rock Band, Taboo, Apples to Apples, then watched Tucker & Dale vs. Evil.  I laugh while watching The Phantom of the Opera (1989) which is extremely gory and violent, and I start laughing my head off in the middle of it, but this one, kids end up accidentaly killing themselves by a twig through the chest, stake through the chest, jumping into a wood grinder and his legs are the only thing that stays, it's gross, but hilarious!

I need to write out my birthday wish list.  Hmm.... I guess I'll start here.

  • A puppy!  As always
  • A ton of fiction books
  • The 21 Soundtrack
  • Camera that can hold an SD card, not lose a ton of memory if you erase a lot of stuff, and actually TAKE pictures.  Dad didn't think that I wanted to do photography.
  • For Aubrie to get caught red-handed.  I'm sorry, but she's been going behind everybody's back.  It would be nice for her to get caught once and not be looked at as Little Miss Perfect Princess.
  • Flash mob in my honor.
  • For Brittnae to get her lucky Star Wars card back.  Sorry, girl!
  • For Dario Argento's Phantom of the Opera to be banned from the world just from it's crappiness.  Not to mention rat sex.  I didn't see the movie, I saw a review of it.
  • Laptop with iMovie.  Then I can write and edit movies whenever I want.
  • Hard cold cash.  That's what every kid wants, right?
  • Calvin and Hobbes.
I'm in the mood for writing a song!
You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!