Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Josie Goes to Houston

Crap!  That space shuttle is huge!

If you haven't guessed by now, I am blogging from my mom's phone in Houston.  It's really neat here!  Of course, Mom's probably going to get onto me for writing while walking.

Apparently not.

It's not very crowded here, so that should be good.  Jared has fits if it's crowded.

I was trying to read The Odessy on the way here, but little brother Jared wouldn't leave me alone.

It's very hard to breathe in the space station. And someone just took a picture of us while I was holding the phone.  Jared's not gnna let hat g, ?
They had a fear factory with 4 spaces, one with scary animals,

You know what?  This phone isn't working.  I'm gonna post later, at home, on a computer that surprisingly works better than this STUPID PHONE!

Okay, that was yesterday.  Now it's today.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Did you know that they have flight simulation in Houston?  It's six bucks a person, but it was worth it.  First time I was by myself, and you get to turn yourself upside down!  I was talking nonstop, and they have TV's outside that show what's going inside the capsule.  People were laughing at me.

Second time, Jared and Mom were supposed to go, but Jared got scared, so I took his place.  As it turns out, Mom's screams are louder than her sneezes.  And her sneezes are loud.

Hello.

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!