Monday, July 2, 2012

Josie and Canada Day

Even though there are absolutely NO Canadian people reading my blog, I want to at least say it.  Maybe just the mention of it will bring it up on Google.

It's two days until Independence Day, 20 days until my birthday, all this stuff is happening, I can't stop!  I'm going to Houston tomorrow, so, yeah.

Something's up with Kasiah.  My mom received two updates from Kasiah on her status.  One of them said that she was going out with HNBT (Her New Boyfriend Trevor---That's what I've been calling him, because I thought that they were going out when they weren't and it kind of stuck.) and then shortly after, she changed her status to single.  I need to call her and see if she's okay, if she's going out with HNBT or not, if not, who broke up with who and why, and then come over with a plate of breakup cookies.  She's my best friend!  I'm not going to leave her alone during an act of sadness!

Yeah.

Happy Canada Day!

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!