Monday, August 6, 2012

Josie's Last Post for Now

Just a little review of the day.

I woke up kind of late, but not too late.  I had peanut butter & honey on oatmeal bread (lots of old people food!) for breakfast, then I left my retainer at home when I went to Ihop with Grandma.  It was really fun.  I had potato soup while Grandma had the Frooty Tooty thing.

Afterwards, we went to go see Grandpa in the rehab center, but he fell asleep while we were there.  I saw a bag of orange liquid attached to his walker, and then when he was laying in bed, I saw it went up his leg.  Eww.  Pee bag.  As soon as I walked in, I cheered, "Hello, handsome!"

When I got home, I couldn't find my retainer anywhere, but I left it be.  I went outside to excersize, and I only did 5 things out of 22.  I'm gonna finish that right now, but the reason I quit is because there were mosquitos everywhere.  I have one on my right hand, one on my left arm, four on my right leg, and two on the other.  I think I had more before, but I guess I'm like Bella Swan.  Bloodsuckers fall head over heels for one drink.  Why me?

No word on the super power thing.  What if Dad asks me on the road trip?  I'll be stuck in a car, forced to answer!  I'm not hiding anything, but still.  Maybe he can tell me.

I am in desperate need of a piano.  And YouTube.  I would get on it here, but Dad has a thing about cookies.  So I can't watch POTO, or LND, or AVPM, or AVPS, or MusicalBethan, or Lonelygirl15, or SLM, or Once Upon a Time, or---- oh, wait.  That's Hulu.  Either way, I can't watch the things I usually watch.  Pooh.

Things haven't been going so well.  I haven't been reading The Oddesy, I haven't been excersizing, I haven't been wearing my retainer, I haven't been able to practice piano, I haven't been able to practice my mellophone, I haven't been able to practice marching band, and I haven't been able to have a free summer.  EVER.

I'm such a wreck.

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!