Friday, August 24, 2012

Josie Cheats

You just got PUNJABBED!

I'm putting that at the beginning, so that way no one misses it.  But most of you are probably going to skip over it, is that it?  It is.

I'm doing my homework at the moment.  Yes, and I am making a quick post on my blog.  I can never concentrate when I read The Odyssey of Homer.  I just don't process anything for some reason.  The first part was easy to read, but the second part, I get lost in the language.

Anyway, I decided that I have until Monday to complete it all (what a procrastinator am I) and Mom said it was okay to try Google.  When I type in the questions, they always appear on either Ask Yahoo, Answers, Cha Cha, Grade Saver, and even Ask Yahoo UK.  But they're identical!  Where is Mrs. Harmon getting her questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!