Thursday, August 23, 2012

Josie and the Dead Butterflies

My hometown is now sprayed of mosquitos.  I'm very happy about that because mosquitos love me, and I don't want to get the West Nile Virus, but also, it's killing the mosquitos.  What's the point of being a skeeter if the only ones around are Stormy, our mascot, and the creepy one that watches you as you come in through the main enterance.  I don't know about you, but I think that the mayor or whoever said we need to do this was a Stallion (a Skeeter rival).  Also, this pesticide doesn't kill mosquitos only, it kills all bugs.  I would be happy about the cockroaches, but they just flee inside.  And unfortunately, it kills BUTTERFLIES!  NOOOO!

If you see a caterpillar, please, don't squish it!  Instead put it up in a tree where it can be lead to safety!  Then we can have more butterflies!  Oh, those poor things!

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!