Monday, March 19, 2012

Josie, Books, and Movies

Sorry, I wasn't able to get on the computer over spring break, so here's a recap:

I helped Mom teach at a drama camp in Plano.  There were only 14 children there compared to their usual 30, so we got a 14-person play for them to put on entitled The Princess and the Cheese by Carol Rice.  It's about a girl named Princess Caroline who finds her palace infested with mice who desire her precious cheese.  So, the queen sent out a proclamation that whoever can rid the palace of the mice can have her daughter's hand in marriage, and she doesn't necessarily want to get rid of them at all.

It was brilliant!  We had hilarious actors, cute little kids, and the best times, and after it all, the teachers get paid $800.  Mom wanted to give me $80, but she would only be left with $720, but she was given an extra $80!  It was godsent!  So, now I have $90 bucks in my bank.  And I am truly saving up for the amazing iPad, because I can get books and movies like The Help, Love Never Dies, and many more on there.

Saturday, we went to the airport to pick up Jared, and he was super excited to come down to Texas.  I missed him so much.

Today was the end of spring break and the beginning of school, not to mention The Hunger Games Trivia.  I'll post the question at the end of every post, and the first person to answer it correctly, I follow one of your blogs!  If I've followed all your blogs OR if you answered all five questions, I shall create a blog that you and I can both post on.

Kasiah got her braces off!  ENVIOUS!!!

Well, I don't think there's anything else to talk about!  BYEE!!!

Trivia question: How many times was Gale's name put in the reaping?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Get this! I'm writing this comment from school! No joke! And I'm ALLOWED to! How sweet is that?

    Yeah, I'm in 2nd period theatre. I hate how these computers have spellcheck. It's soooo aggrivating.

    We're making movies about ourselves with iMovie. YAY! Mine looks REALLY professional so far (except for a few blurry pictures of Kasiah and Cheyenne. I brought my camera to school, so I'm writing this while waiting for it to upload. *Jeapordy theme song right now*

    For once, my hair is not KERFUZZLED! TAKE THAT, STUPID SPELLCHECK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminder for myself: Bring CD's for theatre tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Bubbles says: COMMENT!