Friday, March 2, 2012

Josie and the Speed

As you can see, this is not a very positive post.

I got to Collide at 6 Central Time Zone today, and it was fun at first.  Rekonciled actually came and rapped live with the hip hop dancers before we started!  Oh my gosh!

Just so you don't get confused, Dad is a cute little teddy bear that I bring with me.  My dad gave it too me on Valentine's Day a few years ago, and since he can't (and sometimes doesn't even bother to) come, I have that instead.  He's so cute!  But, just so you don't get confused, when I'm talking about Dad, I mean the bear.  Unless I say otherwise.

We started out with All About Love, which was cool.  Then a quick video came on, and I had to go into a hyper-mode to change.  It turned out my original hippie shirt was inappropriate (Gee, Mom.  You didn't notice the woman in the bikini on both sides of the shirt?), so I just wore my red shirt.  I threw on my beanie and pink shoes and changed into jeans, and then when I came on, Heath was late.  He didn't come on until around "And I got flowers in the spring," so I just sang his part until he came.  If he would just wear the wig we got him, he would be a true Sonny.

After that, I was in SUPER HYPER-MODE!!!!!  I had to:
  1. Get offstage
  2. Go to the restroom to change
  3. Get into my blue dress and black shoes
  4. Run across our supersized church to get to my spot for Love Story (we come around the back)
  5. Sit for two minutes under a blazing spotlight and sing
  6. Get up and do a little dance
  7. Get offstage.
Yeah  Continuing!

I had six minutes after that to get into my red shirt and jeans.  I just ditched the shoes.  I figured it was for the best.  It went okay the first time, though it was too slow and I couldn't hear the beatbox, so I just listened to the bass, hoping they could hear them.  Second time, we got so far off, I thought Adam was just going to have us stop.

I had a while until the Everything skit (shown below)

Yeah, so that went well.  I couldn't get a beer bottle, so Lindsey said I could use her water bottle.  I took the label off and used it.  It worked fine.  Brittany wasn't there, so I was a lone drunk.  Hehehehehe.  When the part came where all the people attack the girl (Mary), I grabbed her shirt, and it ripped apart in my hand!  I almost freaked out!  Turns out, that's what was supposed to happen.

Love Train was good, but Ashlynn didn't come on stage.  She got scared.  Let's hope she comes on at the concert!

Adam said we were going to do it again, only without dressing.  So we stayed and extra hour.  I sware, I was about to die of exhaustion!  So, if I end up fainting and not waking up, Mom better sue Adam.

My birds are chirping.  Better go put them to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!