Thursday, March 29, 2012

Josie and the Recap

Since the computer still isn't fixed, I'll give a little summary of what I remember.

BTW, I've decided to stop The Hunger Games Trivia, seeing I probably can't post all the questions before I forget them.

The computer still isn't fixed.  So we took it to Sharing Life to get it fixed.  If they can't, we get a new one, and I have to start all over on my book.  100 pages.  This will be the fourth time.  WHY?!?!

We had transition night at my high school.  It was fun.  So far, I'm going to try to be in choir, band, the thespian club, the swim team, the anime club, French, debate (not that likely), chess, and that's all.

We had a viewing party for the Collide concert, and I realized I was better than I thought.  I mean, I hate bragging, but I thought I sucked!  I rocked!

We just had our tests for math and reading.  I finished 30 minutes before time was up on the math test, but for english, I finished an hour before lunch.  Sweeeeet.  Now we have to get ready for the science and history tests.  Which are apparently more harder.  And band UIL.  And choir UIL.  Theatre is the only place where I can relax, now!

I spilt my drink on my shirt.  This is what I get when I bring fruit punch to school while wearing a white polo.

We're going to be reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer in English and I'm really excited.  I love Mark Twain.  To me, Tom Sawyer is like the 1840's version of Calvin and Hobbes, only, Huckleberry Finn is Hobbes.

Pre UIL for choir was pretty good, but we definitely didn't do our best.  The only alto we could really hear was Leah.  And a lot of times it was the same with the sopranos 1s, with me being too loud.

Anyone else out there?  Besides Miki?  Why don't you comment or follow!

Miki, I'm super excited about the One Direction thing.  The only concert I've ever been to was a Selena Gomez concert.  We saw Christina Grimmie and got halfway through the All-Star Weekend thing when it got rained out.  Hope that doesn't happen to you!

I'm almost done with The Help.  It's taken me a week to read it.  Next, I'm going to read Treasure Island, and then possibly Eragon.  It looks interesting.

If you guys want to see me write (look at the title up top), go to my other blog, Josie's Short Stories.  It's good!

Well, BAI!

By the way, you guys should look at this video.  It's pretty cool music!  It's from Love Never Dies, that super sad musical I told you guys about.:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!