Saturday, March 31, 2012

Josie and the Band Contest

Why do I have to be at school on a Saturday?  Well, we have a contest in band to go to.  It's yet ANOTHER Pre-UIL, which really confused Mom.  This one was optional for the school to do, but yet Mrs. Behne wanted to do it.  So I have to get into a my black dress yet again.

Later, I am going to see Kasiah perform some songs I know at MSO.  They're performing Broadway for Kids.  Only, it's not really kid stuff.  At the last concert (which was Gershwin Broadway), I didn't know any of the songs.  But now they're doing Annie, Grease, Fame, and best of all, WICKED!  I know!  When I was ten, I got to see it on Broadway with Kerry Ellis.  We entered a contest that Wicked would have every day where you would put your name in a hat and how much tickets you want, and they would draw names until they filled up the entire front row!  The people who were drawn got to see the show for $26 dollars a piece!  Well, you guessed it.  We got in!  I was so happy!  Kerry Ellis was a little nasal, but that's because she was British, and British people think we sound nasal.  But she's good when she sings with a British accent!  The only problem with sitting in the front row was that you have to look directly up to see the mechanical dragon above you and you have to turn around to see the flying monkey acrobats.  But besides that, it was AH-MAY-ZING!

Now, I'm sitting here with Ukey and probably going to record myself singing and put the video on here.  If I have time.  Well, TTYL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!