Friday, March 30, 2012

Josie and Yet ANOTHER Disappointment

I had early release today because I had an ortho appointment.  This time, the bracket on my right I-tooth fell, or canine tooth, or whatever you call it.  But they were meaning to take it off anyway, so the orthodontist lady said it wouldn't go on my record.  Either she needs to update my records, or she's a LIAR!  Doesn't she know how bad I want these braces OFF?!?!  I mean, Christine (teenie989 on YouTube) got hers on a year after me and got them off a few months ago.  Then again, all she needed was gapping.  But still.  I am so upset!

Video of the day: Let's make a SAND-A-WICH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the good girls that keep diaries. It's the awesome girls that keep blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!