Saturday, December 22, 2012

Josie's Death

I'M NOT DEAD!!!!  Yet.

I keep on hacking up my lungs.  I don't stop coughing until I don't hear any mucus, which takes me a while, so it sounds like I'm dying and I keep on coughing for 2 minutes.  Torture.

I forgot to bring my camera to school.  That sucks.  So, no December 21st film.

Blake had to quit the musical.  That sucks as well.  He's been having stomach problems, so he had to quit because it's been getting in the way of a lot.  He's also quitting ROTC.  But Eli took the parts of Man 2 and Bert Healy.  I have to admit, Eli has a little more of a relaxed voice.  But we need that up-and-lively voice that Blake has for Healy.  Oh, well.

We were talking over the phone about half an hour ago, and he said to hold on for a while, and I was on the phone by myself for about ten minutes before it finally hung up.  Okaaay, whatever.

You know what?  I'm DEFINITELY gonna start a video blog.  I'm gonna convince my mom.

I've been reading Twilight, which has made everybody upset.  Not a lot of my friends like Twilight, but it's been helping me, believe it or not.

Bubbles says: ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!