Friday, December 7, 2012

Josie the Robot

No more aliens!

I finally convinced Mom to let Carrie stay!  And I didn't have to bring her over without permission!

But since Blake's not here, they have to walk home.  Crap.

Blake went on a very long fishing trip this weekend.

And he's gone today because of Pearl Harbor Day.  Is today Pearl Harbor Day?  My calendar is stupid.

Anyway, we had rehersal last night, and it was fun.  Turns out that Connie Boylan might just be the cheesiest role I will EVER play!  We have to be very showy with the Boylan Sisters and act like we're something from Legally Blondes, all preppy and excited.

Yesterday, in Journalism, Mrs. Syblik announced the results of a contest for Feature Writing, where we had to write an article based off a bunch of facts we were given about a woman named Nina Colt who will be coaching football at a high school.  She graded the papers UIL style and then said 6-4th place, then 3-1st.  Out of all the juniors and seniors in my class, I placed 1st with flying colors!

Well, I gotta go.  But, before I do....



Bubbles says: Why can't this be a real movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!