Thursday, December 6, 2012

Josie the Alien

You know how in Season 2 Episode 1 of Heroes, Claire gets asked if she's a robot or an alien?  Well, a robot is someone who follows orders all the time, and an alien is someone who doesn't always follow the rules?  Well, all my life, I have been a robot.  But I am about to become an alien.

Carrie, Josie's sister-in-law, has an abusive brother.  He believes that her mom isn't doing enough to discipline her, so he stepped in.  But he just starts beating her for no reason.  She asked if she could spend the weekend at my place, and Josie told her yes. 

But when I asked Mom, she was kind of half-asleep and said no.  So I told her the situation, and she was still half asleep and said that we had something to do Friday night that I told her about that morning.  But I never told her anything.  And I told her that, but she was persistant.  I think she was dreaming.  So, here's my master plan:

After school, Blake takes me and Carrie over to my house, and I show her around and wait for Mom to come home.  When she does, explain the story better.  I mean, she lives an hour away, so it's not like Mom's gonna drive her all the way back when her mom already approved that she could stay and her brother would beat her if she came back.  This is a very well thought out plan.  Kudos to Josie for helping friends.

Also, Blake never said anything about me bothering him.  Actually, I kind of let him be and didn't cling on as much, and he was in a much better mood than he had been for the past few days.

Bubbles says: Three cheers to Josie!  Hip hip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!