Thursday, December 27, 2012

Josie and a Good Break

Merry Christmas, one and all!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I'm sorry.  I made myself a totally cool journal that I've been writing in all the time.  Besides, I can say secrets in there that I can't say online.

But not that you guys are cooler than the journal.  No, you guys are actual people.  Unless some of you are robots who are stalking me.

I finally got the locket that Blake wanted to give me -- erm, DID give me.  It's beautiful.  It's the best present I've ever gotten.

I honestly sound like a ditzy girl in love, and I know everybody's gonna tell me, "He's not the one.  Get over him."  But I love him.  I really do.  And if we're still together by the time I graduate, I will marry him and spend literally an ETERNITY with him.  Because divorce is not an option.  Have a problem?  Work it out.  I don't want to end up like my parents.

I went to go see Les Miserables yesterday.  HOLY CRAP IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!  My only two problems were the cinematography and Amanda Seyfried.


  1. The cinematography - Cinematography is how you hold the camera.  For example, the cinematography in Love Never Dies was beautiful and made you appreciate the movie even more, even though it was filmed on stage.  The cinematography in this, however, was boring.  Especially during the song I Dreamed a Dream.  It just kept a head shot of Anne Hathaway when it could have done something beautiful to go with the beautiful song
  2. Amanda Seyfried as Cosette - I did not like her.  Cosette is supposed to have a beautiful STRONG, yet light operatic voice, and Amanda did not.  This movie had all their actors sing live and did not do voice overs, so she was singing live, but she was very weak on her high notes.  But, at the same time, I don't know any other blonde girl to play the part.
Today, we will go to Six Flags.  And Jared will ride all the big rides!  Wow!

Also, Uncle Kevin is on his way over to help him fix a hole in his wall.  Until then, I will watch H. R. Pufnstuf with Jared.  Good times, my friend.  Good times....


Bubbles says: Can't do a little cause he can't do enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!