Friday, December 21, 2012

Josie and the Happy Ending

Things look swell!  Things look great!  Gonna have the whole world on a plate!

Blake walked into choir Tuesday, walked up to me, and hugged me.  Then he looked at me and said this:

Blake: I've got some good news.
Bubbles: Carrie will never bother us again as long as we both shall live?
Me: Is it about Carrie?
Blake: We can be together.
Bubbles: (singing) YOUR RAINBOW WILL COME SHINING THROUGH!
Me: (smiling excessively) We can?
Blake: Yes, dear. (kisses me)
Bubbles: Oh, my friggin' gosh this is abso-friggin-lutely a-MAH-zing!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Carrie might be getting arrested for making up the threats about Sable.  Blake said he felt sorry for Sable, since that was really embarrassing to be accused in the office.  But since nobody said those threats and they were made up by Carrie, that also means that the threats were indeed FROM Carrie and could land her butt in jail.

Today's the last day of school for this semester.  And the world has not ended, either.  So, please, let us enjoy our Christmas while all you people try to buy Christmas presents since we're going to have one this year.

I'm filming my entire day, and then I'll post the results on YouTube, then on Facebook, then on here.

Bubbles says: We will not all die today.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!