Thursday, December 13, 2012

Josie and the Great and Mysterious Illness

I have no idea what is wrong with my body.  I am perfectly fine.

NOT!

Post from Facebook: Ever since yesterday, I have had stomach aches, digestive problems, I'm eating unusually small portions, I've been accident prone all day, I've had several adrenaline rushes, my heartbeat just keeps on getting faster and faster, I've had at least one panic attack, I'm extremely cold all the time, I've broken down and bawled on my desk once or twice, and I've had at least 20 mood swings in the past 48 hours. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

I have no idea.  Honestly.  Does anybody have any ideas?  I mean, nobody was like this at school.  Is it just me?  Blake told me something that made me a nervous wreck, so is that it?

I don't know.  Any ideas?


Bubbles says: Stay away from me, sicko!
Josie says: You're my conscience!  You can't just walk up and leave!
Bubbles says: Oh, yeah?  Watch me! (gets up and leaves)
Josie says: :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!