Thursday, December 6, 2012

Josie and Peter Pan

I'm not ready for today at all.

Blake said he wanted to talk to her.  Don't worry, he doesn't want to break up with her or anything.

We found this all out from Carrie.

I have to admit, I've been acting really clingy and kind of annoying.  Like that time when I called his house like ten times, or following him as he paces on the phone.  And he wants to talk to me about that.

Okay, it's my first relationship, I'm sorry.

If he thinks that she's following him too much, why, I pray, is he getting her a promise ring and a family heirloom diamond necklace?

I have to admit, I agree with Bubbles.

But maybe it is time to grow up.  My entire life, my role model has been Peter Pan.  I always dreamt about how one day he would save me from my life and take me off to Neverland and I would never ever have to return.  So maybe I should give up that dream.

I've got it: Before he can say anything, say "Look, Blake, about yesterday, I'm sorry about that.  How I kept on sticking to you like your shadow.  I know I shouldn't have done that.  I was just lonely.  I mean, we hadn't hung out for a while and I wanted to be with you.  But, I promise, it won't happen again."

I don't think I'm gonna be able to do it,  I'm not gonna be able to.

Bubbles says: Yes, you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!