Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Josie Goes Splat

That is how my week has been so far.  Splat.  Nothing has happened major.  We worked on singing Monday in the choir room, we worked on Hard Knock Life dancing yesterday, the necklace Blake's getting me is fixed, he wants to take me to go see Phantom this summer, there's testing all weekend, so we've been meeting in the cafeteria because the library's closed, I stink at algebra, I got a book on orchestrations, I had to pick a solo for band, I'm going to sing a solo AND be part of an ensemble in choir, I need to fix some things in journalism, I'm pretty sure I passed my biology test, some kids burned some hand sanitizer and almost set off the smoke detectors, I finally finished my English homework, and we're finally learning about Europe in geography.

This is awkward: I saw a picture on Facebook that said, "You wake up naked next to the last singer you listened to."  That was Blake.

....

Bubbles says: *Jeapordy! theme song*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!