Friday, November 25, 2011

Josie and The Wimpy Kid

More people are viewing my blog every day!  So happy!


I was looking at some videos and somehow got led to this:

"I Googled Her!"

I honestly didn't think that Google should know that much.  So, I googled myself up.  I found out (though I already knew this) what school I go to, that I'm in the middle school band, I play French Horn, I made Region Band, I was in Set Construction/Move-in in "A Murder, a Mystery, and a Marriage", that my mom did the keyboards for it, that somehow (now I was not aware of this) Gay, McCall, Isaacs, Gordon, & Roberts P.C. represent me, I've commented on my 7th grade reading teacher's blog, I'm on KidzWorld, my aunt makes statues of horses for a living, she's on Facebook, so is my mom, and then she saw what I was doing and kept on opening windows that were about my aunt and it was kinda creepy, but then she said that she wanted to know her.

I guess it's different with Holly since she's an all-star soccer player and a professional model.  The real person, Peyton List, actually was for Justice.  I actually pictured her for the role of the main character in my book.  If I ever meet her, I'll be sure to tell her that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!