Sunday, November 13, 2011

Josie and the Blog

Okay, I know nobody's reading this, but Hi!  I'm Josie!  I hope to be an author someday.  That's where I got the title.  Because also, a lot of times people will interrupt me during my writing and I get really annoyed and so I just yell "SHUT UP!  I'M WRITING HERE!" but a lot of times they get mad.  So, I thought that I could talk about my book on here without anyone saying I can't do it.  I think.  Well, the internet has nice people on it, right?  Well, mostly I've seen haters.  This sucks.


So, basically my book is about a girl named Marie that lives basically a normal life and goes on a summer vacation with her family to an island near Miami beach known as Chircolo Island.  It has a hollow volcano on it and inside that volcano is a pond leading to the ocean.  Marie has an asthma attack and she gets thrown into it by her dad.  Now, she can do stuff that others can't (but I'm not saying what!  Gonna have to read the book!  Hahahaha!  I'm making it hard for lazy people!) and then someone's hunting her.  Instead of kidnapping her, they take her dad and she thinks that it's her fault.  I don't know.  It's good in my opinion.


This blog isn't just for my stuff about my book.  It's about my life, too.  So I'll talk about stuff that no one wants to hear in my life, but people will listen online!  Hey, if they'll listen to Rebecca Black, they'll read me!


Dad, you better not be reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!