Thursday, November 17, 2011

Josie the Schystophrenic

Okay, you know how I said that I couldn't remember what happened in chess?  Of how I was losing and then I won?  Well, it was the opposite here!  I was winning, I hit my head on the king, and I was in checkmate.  WHAT HAPPENED!?!?


I have to sell 15 tickets to Calvin Ubisheti's horrible metal concert!  He plays his music too loud, has a horrible voice, and is making little kids sell tickets for him!  At first, I had to sell 10 tickets for $15 each, but there was this one little kid at our school that was really smart, and he's like nine, and he had to sell 5 tickets.  I felt sorry for him, so I took them off his hands.  I hope I don't get in trouble.  Calvin's a big pain the the you-know-what.


I had a weird dream.  I dreamt of this pyramid shaped necklace with the eye of Anubis on it, and me with two personalities.  Meghan thinks that it has something to do with Yu-Gi-Oh.  Well, everything in my dreams relates to it!


I got punched in the face yesterday!  Don't remember anything after that.  Except there was this one dude who was running around thinking he was seeing in mosaic.


I've decided to write a book about the weird things that's happening to me.  I'm calling it Millenia.  I don't really know what it's gonna be about yet until I know what's goin on.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!