Thursday, November 17, 2011

Josie and the Music

Mrs. Behne gave me my All-Region Band music!


In case you didn't know, I made 14th chair French horn.  Unfortunately, that's last chair.  Luckily, I got into the same band that my friend, Gordie did.  He plays trombone.  Unfortunately, I didn't get in with Christopher.  He's in the top band, I'm in the lower band.  But the songs are too easy here!  It's like, "Oh, my gosh!  Mrs. Behne chose harder music than this!"  Not trying to put down the music selecter.  But then again, two of the songs look kinda hard rhythm-wise.


I came up with an awesome idea!  In the spring, what if the orchestra and band joined together for one concert to become one big proffesional sounding orchestra!


But then you face a problem.  Like with Kasiah.


She plays viola and clarinet.  She'd most definitely choose viola over clarinet, but still, some people can't choose!  But, yeah!  You could have people choose which one they want to play and then become one big happy orchestra!  We could play "Flying" from Peter Pan!  In case you haven't heard it, here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!