Monday, November 14, 2011

Josie and the Crazies

I was talking to Meghan about my new blog, and she was like, "Well, why didn't you join that blog that I told you you'd like?"  It's a website for artists.  I'm not an artists.  Okay, I draw really bad anime.  But from what it sounded like, it sounded like it was for kids.  I mean, the girl still watches Lazy Town!  And she never gets off her butt!  Plus, she never told me the website.  I like Blogspot because it's for mature people, strictly for writing, and most people are on here.  And she was like "You know, friends do the same stuff other friends do with eachother."  She was going to start a stupid argument over a website!  So I just had to shout, "MEGHAN!  IT'S A FRICKIN' WEBSITE!  FOR PETE'S SAKE, GET A GRIP!"  Luckily, Meghan is one of those girls that gets her feelings hurt easily by everyone else but her friends saying something.  Sometimes, I wish she was more mature.  Why can't I have my dream friend?  That's probably Kasiah or Cheyenne mixed together.  One who's not camera shy, loves books and anime, has awesome parties, will stick with me no matter what, as excited about things as I am, loves music, won't make fun of me because I like mythical creatures like mermaids and fairies and dragons and vampires and werewolves, and one that definitely won't make fun of me for having the biggest crush on Jack Wild.


We have to make a movie in theatre about us.  FINALLY!  I get to work on iMovie!  On my computer, I have lame Windows Movie Maker.  iMovie is everything!  Not to mention, if I get iMovie for this one webshow I'm wanting to do, I can get special effects for super powers and stuff like that.


Does anyone know where I can read the first manga episode of Yu-Gi-Oh?  I'm trying to find the episode that first shows the millenium puzzle. 


Funny joke:


It's not global warming, my dad has anger issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!