Sunday, November 13, 2011

Josie and the Back Rocks

I'm sorry if this is kinda gross, but sometimes my mom thinks that I'm too sensitive.  Physically.  Like today, she was getting something out of my back!  She kept on squeezing this "mole" and it FRICKIN' HURT!  She told me to man up, but it HURT!  She said that I should toughen up and she told me that her mom used to do stuff like this all the time and she didn't cry.  Well, maybe 50's the age where you start talking about when you were young "I never did it with boys or sat in a parked car with boys or cried when my mom was squeezing the crap out of my back!"  I'm sorry, but that's just what it sounded like.  And now, I gotta go to the doctor cause I got something black inside me.  Life is hard.  Mines is harder.  Well, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!