Sunday, November 20, 2011

Josie and the One Country

I'm going to be the first one to visit all 196 countries of the world, even if I'm old and crippled when I'm finished!  I'm gonna get a passport, and the next country I want to visit is Japan, or at least Canada or Mexico.  I REALLY want to go to Buenos Aires, Argentina.  The weather's always nice, their culture's interesting, everything!  No one has visited all countries.  The most visited was 192.  LET'S BEAT THAT!


So far:


United States of America


Yeah.  That's it.  Pretty suckish, right?  You'd expect someone like me, daring, adventurous, and curious, to have at least been overseas, right?  Closest I've been out of the country is flying over the Pacific Ocean, but then turning around and heading from LA to Dallas, and swimming in Lake Eerie.  When I get older, I am going to be... oh, what's the word...


EXTROARDINARY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!