Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Josie and the True Alarm

Sorry about that Ke$ha reference.

I GOT MY BRACES TAKEN OFF!  WOOHOO!  I never knew my teeth could look so good!  And I don't even have a spot!  But I have to wear a retainer.  Good thing it's clear and no one can see it.  But, since they didn't pull any teeth, my teeth won't cave in (yes, pulling teeth usually makes them cave in later in life) but they're slanting outward.  Mom said that as my face grows more, they'll straighten out.  Let's hope so.  It's kind of weird.

Mom got Jared the Super Mario Bros. Piano book.  He's having the best time with it, and I'm enjoying it, too.

Did you know that most people can't sing the Mario theme correctly after the first few measures?  I can get pretty far, since I know most of it by heart (thanks to my brother's obsession over it), but a lot of times I forget the last parts.  Oh, pooh.

I wrote a funny skit for the song, The Phantom of the Opera.  It's hilarious.  It's basically the whole POTO story in 10 minutes, with a little tweaking by me.  Over the summer, I will produce it and several other skits, music videos, parodies, and maybe even a movie.  My production company is B4I8.  If you steal my name, I will sue.

I'm just kidding.  I don't have the money to sue!  But still, don't steal the name.

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!