Sunday, June 17, 2012

Josie and Grandpa

I feel horrible right now!  Mom was going to come in later today, or, she is, and she was supposed to come last night, and I had to spend the night at Grandpa's, and he asked if I wanted to wake up for church or stay here until my mom and brother get home, and I said that I'd wait.  I completely blanked out.  I FORGOT TODAY WAS FATHER'S DAY!  I should have gone with him to church!  Now I feel horrible!

Okay, he gets home in about 30 minutes, I need to do something special for him to make it up.  Maybe I can act like this was my plan all along.  Then I need to call Dad.

BTW, Mom got a new car!  It's amazing!  It's a Hyundai Accent 2012.  It has Sirius XM radio, with a Broadway station, a built in phone, and it's very comfy!  I'm not sure what MPG it has, but I'm pretty sure it's good.  I think.  The only problem is that it smells like new car.  I hate that smell.

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!