Monday, June 4, 2012

Josie and the Seven Things

Hannie inspired me with this.  Thank you, Hannie!

1) I have now seen The Boy Who Could Fly.  It's kind of cheesy, but hilarious and sweet.  I was looking at movies on Netflix and saw that, and I noticed that it was about an autistic boy who thought he could fly.  I know Mom likes movies about autism, so I put it on Instant Queue.  It's so cute!  And Eric, the autistic boy, is cute as well.  Milly is just gorgeous, and they look perfect together!  The special effects are kind of bad though, during the dream scene.  My favorite part is at the end, with Lewis and the water pistol.  He he....

2) I GET MY FRICKING BRACES OFF TOMORROW!  WOO HOO!  I am 80% sure of it this time!  The ortho people said they wanted to talk to my mom about keeping them on or off.  YEAH, BUDDY!

3) I got my marching French Horn today and I finally decided a name for it.  At first, I wanted to name it David, but Mom wanted me to give it a girl's name.  No.  So I came up with Jamal, Draco Malfoy, and then finally, BETELGUISE (Beetlejuice)!

4) I started to write an amazing song last night that made me cry.  I completely forgot the melody, but I remember the chords.  The chorus goes

I'm sorry to see you sad
I'll dry your eyes as much as I can
Just know that there's still good in the world
And that it takes tears to become a man
Trust me, don't give up
Just because life comes crashing down
So do me a favor and smile
Cause the sun is going down, oh

5) I go to Chicago on Thursday night!  In case you didn't know, I'm going on a mission trip with Collide (aka Youth Choir) to Chicago.  It's gonna be great!  We get to go to Navy Pier, and a Chicago Cubs game, and we get to hang out at Lincoln Park, and set up a fair at a school, and eat with homeless people, and sing for them, and perform at a church, and it's gonna be great!  Remind me to bring my travel diary!

6) I'm so close to getting 1,000 views!  Keep it up, guys!

7) Okay, if anyone's reading this, if someone following my blog has Zel following their blog (probably Miki or some stalker of hers), will you please tell her that she got written in the story?  I commented her, but so far, she hasn't continued the story.  Maybe I should just tag back Miki.

Hellooooooo!  Anybody reading this?

You just got PUNJABBED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!