Monday, December 5, 2011

Josie and the Big Fat "Liar"

So I was awaken this morning by my mother storming into my room saying "Josie, you lied to me."  I was like, What the heck?  "You created a YouTube account,".  Of course.  Google was going to get me in soo much trouble.  So, I had to get onto YouTube and tried to explain the most complicated thing in the world (probably next to my Why Line Theory -- I'll explain that later) and when I'm trying to show her that under my Blogspot account I'm under an account that I have the ability to create, but it isn't official yet, but when I'm under her YouTube account, I'm under her Blogspot account, but when I opened another window for Blogspot, I discovered that I was still in my Blogspot account.


I swear, my heart jumped into my throat almost.  If it had been my dad instead of my mom, he wouldn't have believed me.  If it had been my stepmom, well, let's just say it wouldn't be pretty.


Mom rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!