Sunday, December 4, 2011

Josie and the Big Rip-Off

That's right.  I bought a PDA or whatever with a touchscreen: crummiest thing ever!  It would only let me set alarms for the year 2005 and before, the world currency thing was hopeless, I couldn't understand the world time, it took forever to set my own time, and on top of that the touch screen was so tiny you could barely read anything!  The only thing that did work was the calculator.


So, I tried to return it, but they said since I had stored data on it I couldn't get a refund or cash credit, but I couldn't store data on it!  So I just left.  One of the best stores in the world and my mother doesn't want me to go there again.  So I went into JCPenny's and tried to sleep on a bed when I saw my friend, Kasiah there with her family.  So I'm kinda okay.


PBJ for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles says: COMMENT!